It's been a while since we gave relationship tips for guys, so now we're back with 20 things that you should never do to your girl. As we always said, having a healthy and passionate relationship is one important key to have fun and enjoy your life, thus should be wrote in this blog.
Last time we gave you tips about first date conversation topics, have you tried it? If so, then you must be enjoying your beautiful time with her right now. So, it's time to bring your game to the next level by never doing something that will upset her. Here are 20 things that you should never do to your girl:
- Make fun of her hair, face, body, clothes.
- Overuse sarcasm. Girls love men with sense of joke, it's true, but not the ones with sarcasm as their second language.
- Flirt with other girls. It doesn't make them want you more, it makes them angry.
- Hang out with other girls. It's just men's nature to be untrustworthy.
- Talk about other girls. If you say other is beautiful, hot, and kind, she will think you as a pervert and womanizer. If you say other is ugly, she will think you as shallow and mean.
- Talk about her exes. If you say something nice, she will assume you similar to her ex. If you say something bad, she will assume you will say the same thing about her to someone else.
- Cheat. You'll never get away with this one.
- Lie. Girls have sixth sense to detect any kind of lie. You WILL get caught.
- Make promise yo can't keep. If you can't follow it, don't say it.
- Say "I love you" when you don't mean it. Imagine your girl 30 years older or 30 kg heavier. If that don't bother you, then you really love her.
- Deny things that are true. In any circumstances, girls hate it when you say they're wrong, and even more furious if they're actually on the right side.
- Blame her or make it looks like her fault. Didn't I already say that girls are hate to be on the guilty side (especially if they're not)?
- Ask why she's mad at you. If you want to apologize, just say it without self defense. There's always a reason why she's mad.
- Make excuses. Again, apologize is apologize. No need to put sorry reason behind it.
- Tell her she's overreacting. Well, if you think that she isn't mad enough, wait until you say that she's overreacting.
- Talk to her when you're mad. There's big chance that you'll say something that you'll regret it (forever).
- Pressure her. If she wants to do something, she will (without you even asking).
- Say bad things behind her back. As always, she WILL eventually hear it.
- Be a jerk in front of her friends. They might think it's funny, but she will not.
- Joke about breaking-up. You'll be single before she knows that you're kidding.
Fun or Not: