Jul 17, 2010

Another Hilarious Riddles





Been a while since I posted fun brain teaser and riddles. This is another 5 questions for you to answer. You might find this a little bit lame later, but I can't help to post it anyway because I still think that these are funny.

1. A man and his son were in a terrible accident, the man died. The son was rushed into emergency surgery. The doctor walked into the room looked down at the boy and said "I can't operate on this boy, he's my son". Who was the doctor?

2. A plane crashed on the Texas and Oklahoma border, in which state were the survivors buried?

3. If a rooster is standing on top of a slanted roof of the barn and lays an egg, which way will the egg fall?

4. A pet shop owner had a parrot with a sign on its cage that said "Parrot repeats everything it hears". Davey bought the parrot and for two weeks he spoke to it and it didn't say a word. He returned the parrot but the shopkeeper said he never lied about the parrot. How can this be?

5. How do you keep an idiot in suspense?


The Answers:


1. The boy's mother

2. None, they don't bury survivors.

3. Neither way, it's a rooster (male chicken) and roosters don't lay eggs.

4. The parrot was deaf.

5. I'll tell you later.


Fun or Not:



1 comments:

Bingo games said...

Ha ha ha! I'm such a fool. I didn't guess any of them. :S

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...