Jan 7, 2011

Funny Illustrations from Chow Hon Lam





In the world of 3D graphics and digital-editing images, does hand-made illustrations still have a place? If we checking the drawings of Chow How Lam, the answer is yes. He's a Malaysian artist who designs funny and smart illustrations for T-shirts. He thinks that every object has a story behind it, and he just try to tell a story with his drawing.

"I believe that everything should have a story behind it, no matter if they are an object, an animal or food. I always try to create a story for them. I guess they must have something to say, but they just can't speak. Trust me, I try to communicate with them!" said Hon Lam during an interview.




Check out his clever works in this post. If you want to know more, you can check Flying Mouse (Hon Lam in English) Project, FM 365, where he doing one design per day for a whole year!





Fun or Not:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...