If you're a blogger or webmaster, then you'd probably know how difficult is to find a domain names nowadays. Most of the short-tailed URLs are already belong to someone else, while the rest are parked by domain buyers to be sold in crazy prices. But is that an excuse to get yourself a ridiculous URL? These company probably didn't realize when they purchased their domain for the first time, but what appeared to be a good URL that suits their company's name, can be misspelled wrong. Fatally wrong!
Check out these domains and you can see how bad are these URLs when they're misspelled. When this article was written, all of these websites are still live. Don't worry, you can visit them if you wish! Their contents are safe for work, unlike the URL.
1. Who Represents is where you can find the name of the agent that represents any celebrity. Their Web site is whorepresents.com
2 . Experts Exchange is a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at expertsexchange.com
3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at penisland.net
4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at therapistfinder.com
5. There's the Italian Power Generator company, powergenitalia.com
6. And don't forget the Mole Station Native Nursery in New South Wales , molestationnursery.com
7. If you're looking for IP computer software, there's always ipanywhere.com
8. The First Cumming Methodist Church Web site is cummingfirst.com
9. And the designers at Speed of Art await you at their wacky Web site, speedofart.com
10. Get the latest collection of hit songs in mp3shits.com
Fun or Not: