Jul 4, 2011

Best Quotes from Lost TV Series





Lost television series has ended its six and final season about a year ago. Fans still remember this show as one of the best TV series of all time. Lost is not just favored by sci-fi fans, as its story also has drama, romance, mythology, faith, mystery, and action elements. The script and dialogues also well written, thus produce some memorable quotes.



These are some of the best quotes from Lost TV series:

"Don't tell me what I can and can't do!"
- John Locke

"Crazy people don't think they're going crazy. They think they're getting saner."
- John Locke

"A leader can't lead until he knows where he's going."
- John Locke

"Do not mistake coincidence for fate."
- Mr. Eko

"I'll see you in another life, brother."
- Desmond Hume

"It doesn't matter what we do. Whatever happened, happened."
- Daniel Faraday

Ana: "When I say move, you move. When I say stop, you stop. When I say jump, what do you say?"
Sawyer: "You First!"

"I'm a complex guy, sweetheart."
- Sawyer

Libby: "(After she has kissed Hurley) And that...was real."
Hurley: "Maybe you should do it again, just to be sure."

Ben: "Do you believe in God, Jack?"
Jack: "Do you?"
Ben: "Two days after I found out I had a fatal tumor on my spine, a spinal surgeon fell out of the sky... and if that's not proof of God, I don't know what is."

"Welcome to the wonderful world of not knowing what the hell's going on."
- Kate Austen

Kate: "I'm sorry I kissed you."
Jack: "I'm not."

"We either live together.... or die alone."
- Jack Shephard

"If I never meet you... then I never have to lose you."
- Juliet Burke (played by Elizabeth Mitchell)


"...and just because we love each other doesn't mean that we're meant to be together..."
- Juliet Burke

Sawyer: So, are you screwing Jack yet?
Juliet: No, are you?

"(in Korean) She's a woman, she knows"
- Sun

Ben: Because he is the only one that will have me.
Ilana: I'll have you.

Above quotes are just few examples. Do you know that there are even a websites out there that the main content is only the quotes from Lost? Scary, huh?

Fun or Not:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...