Aug 8, 2012

Funny Poems for Valentine's Day





Valentine's Day that goes every February 14 is always associated with celebration of love. Unfortunately, not everyone is thought the same. Those who still single, just had a break up, or having a bad relationship will mourn even more during Valentine. One of the best ways to express feeling about Valentine, and your "beloved" one, is by writing a poem. Let's check out some bitter, yet funny, poems about Valentine and love below:


Some girls don't need flowers from their man,
Some girls complain chocolates make them fat,
Some girls do not need big romantic gestures,
Please be advised that I am not like that!

I am your mystery valentine,
Your secret admirer.
I'm rich, good-looking, sexy,
And a compulsive liar.

Since my Valentine got a computer
My love life has taken a hit.
Nothing I say is important
Unless it's a byte or a bit.

Facebook says I'm single
But that's not really true.
My heart belongs to someone,
And that someone is you.
We'd make a great couple,
Jealous folk would hate us,
So please give me a reason
To update my status.

I said to you, "Oh, please be mine;
Be mine forever, Valentine."
I must have seemed like quite a fool,
Although I thought I was being cool.

I swore that we would never part,
As I put my hand upon my heart.
Had I been thinking with my head,
I'd probably have fled instead.

I have something to say that I
Hope won't go to your head.
You're handsome, witty, charming,
And very good in bed.

Won't you be mine you whine
But I decline your valentine

Your hairline is divine
But I decline your valentine

You're no genuine swine
But I decline your valentine

Oh fine, we'll dine at nine
But to be most sincere my dear
You can't buy me love any time of the year.

My love told me to be more romantic
And to book a table for Valentine's Day
When we arrived at the fancy hall
I can tell you there was all hell to pay

Last Valentine, when I stopped by early,
It was much worse than my fear.
For my best friend’s car was in the front.
And he was in the rear.

Take me somewhere nice tonight
We'll have a cosy chat,
Any place that doesn't ask,
'Do you want any fries with that?'

Roses are red, Violets are blue,
This is my heart, you broke it in two.

Roses are red, violets are blue,
This is what i have to say, you suck I hate you.

Roses are red, Violets are blue,
I would rather die then sleep with you.



Fun or Not:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...