Back again with another romance tips. After previous post for guys about What Women Want in a Man, now it's the girls turn with Things that Men Want Women to Know. Well, men are not as complicated as women, but it doesn't mean that they're less sensitive. Many relationships were broken just because women don't understand some simple stuffs about men. For you girls, here are some of the examples of things that your guys want you to know:
- Sometimes, men are not thinking about you. Live with it.
- No matter what you say, your ex-boyfriend is a loser!
- Those male models with perfect bodies are all gay. Accept it.
- Don't ask him what he's thinking about, unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation and monster trucks.
- It's not funny that after you rip out his heart, stick it down his throat and then still want to be friends.
- The way to a guys heart is through his stomach.
- If you're cooking a special dinner for a man, be sure to include something from each of the four major male food groups: meat, fried, beer, and red.
- If your man is cooking a special dinner for you, no matter how feeble (ie: Microwaving a burrito, fixing Spaghetti, etc) should be met with roughly the same degree of praise a parent might shower upon their infant when it walks for the first time.
- Never buy a 'new' brand of beer or cigarette because 'it was on sale.'
- Any sort of injury involving the testicles is not funny. Seriously.
- Don't make him hold your purse in the mall. It does something to his manhood.
- Shopping is not a sport and not fascinating. Ever.
- Dog is good. Cat is bad. Period.
- Do not question a man's innate navigational abilities by suggesting he stop for directions.
- If it itches, it will be scratched. Men do that.
- If he sees you in the morning and at night, why call him at work?
- If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect him to act like soap opera guys.
- Silence does not need to be filled.
- "Fine." is not an acceptable way to end an argument.
- If you truly want honesty, don't ask questions you don't really want the answer to (question such "Am I fat?").
- Ask for what you want. Let him be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work. Strong hints do not work. Obvious hints do not work. Just say it!
- Your (select appropriate item:) butt/boobs/hair/makeup/legs look fine. As a matter of fact, it/they look damn good. Stop asking.
- His (select appropriate item:) bald spot/beer gut/impossibly thick glasses/impotency/scabby rash, is cute.
- PMS is not an excuse.
- If you want a satisfying sex life, you will never fake an orgasm. Ever.
- When he asks for a threesome with you and your best friend, he is only joking (unless the answer is YES!).
- Of course size matters, and boy does he have the grandaddy of them all.
- If you want us to put the seat down when we're done, you should put it up when you're done.
- Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
- If he has to sit through "Titanic", you have to sit through "Showgirls".
- No, you can't have the remote control.
Now, the above stuffs are only meant as a joke, even though some of them have proven to be right. For you who want a serious advice about how to maintain your relationship and improve your love-life, you should read The Women Men Adore, a book by relationship coach Bob Grant. If you want to know the review of this book, you can read it here.
This e-book is basically contains information about what men really seek in a woman, how to understand men, common mistakes by women, and how to make a man unable to resist you. So, if you're a woman who want to keep dating/marrying to the same man, you definitely should read The Women Men Adore!
Fun or Not: