Jul 23, 2009

Foolish Pickup Lines





Try these pickup lines at your own risk.....


Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?

Are you a parking ticket? (What?) You got fine written all over you.

As she's leaving....Hey aren't you forgetting something? She: What? Me!

Ask a woman for the time. "10:30? So today is January 10,1999, at 10:30 PM, thanks I just wanted to be able to remember the exact moment that I met you."






Baby, somebody better call God, cuz he's missing an angel!

Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet.

Can i get your picture to prove to all my friends that angels really do exist?

Can I have directions? ["To where?"] To your heart.

Coffee? Tea? Me?


Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged!

Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?

Do you have room in your life for another friend?

Do you have the time? [Gives the time] No, the time to write down my number?

Does Levi's pay you for wearing those and looking that good?

Does your watch have a second hand? I want to know how long it took for me to fall in love with you.



Ever since I met you, you've lived in my heart without paying any rent.

Excuse me miss, I don't mean to stare, but um I think you're really Beautiful"

Excuse me miss... Do you have a cigarette? Actually, I don't want one, I just wanted to start a conversation with you.

Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.

Excuse me, I'd like to have kids someday, and I wanted to know how your parents created such a beautiful creature.





Fun or Not:



5 comments:

baby name meaning said...

Hahaha , funny post

Bingo said...

Ha ha ha I think I've heard some of them.

rock punk said...

hahahaaha some of them are really funny

Zelda said...

The women in these jokes sure are nasty!

Polka Dot Mugs said...

Ouch some of those are baddddd..... (although a lot are pretty funny)!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...