Apr 7, 2009

Word Teaser





I've got some hilarious riddles for you. This is the kind of riddle that makes you think, but also makes you laugh in the other hand.


Question no. 1
The first two letters are a man.
The first three letters are a woman.
The first four letters are a great man.
The whole word is a great woman.

Question no. 2
There is a common English word that is nine letters long.
Each time you remove a letter from it, it still remains an English word - from nine letters right down to a single letter.
What is the original word, and what are the words that it becomes after removing one letter at a time?

Question no.3
The beginning of eternity
The end of time and space
The beginning of every end,
And the end of every place


The Answers

No. 1 The word is heroine

No. 2 The base word is Startling - starting - staring - string - sting - sing - sin - in - I

No. 3 The letter 'e'

Fun or Not:



4 comments:

Dav DiDi said...

Hhmm.. I'm very bad in riddles

Sexy said...

Good Ones! Fortunately you've included the answers, cause i can't figured it out by myself...

emo love said...

these are some nice riddles

Bingo said...

I'm not good in riddles. I will try with my friends.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...