Do you know why we don't post riddle very often? Well, that's because we hate it! Why have to force our brain to think hard just for a little laugh? Where's the fun in that? Nevertheless, there are still many Einstein wannabe out there that loves riddle, especially the math one. So, here goes:
1. What is the value of 1/2 of 2/3 of 3/4 of 4/5 of 5/6 of 6/7 of 7/8 of 8/9 of 9/10 of 1000?
2. If you go to the movies and you're paying, is it cheaper to take one friend to the movies twice or two friends to the movies at the same time?
3. There is a clothing store in Bartlesville. The owner has devised his own method of pricing items. A vest costs $20 socks cost $25 a tie costs $15 and a blouse costs $30. Using the method how much would a pair of underwear cost?
4. Two mothers and two daughters go shopping. They have $21 which they split equally between them. How can this be possible?
5. The marathon man timed himself and found out that if he wore a bright white outfit he ran 20 miles in 80 minutes but when he wore a dark outfit he ran 20 miles in one hour and twenty minutes. What does this mean for his next race?
1. One hundred - work backwards and you will understand.
2. It's cheaper to take two friends at the same time. In this case you would only be buying three tickets whereas if you take the same friend twice you are buying four tickets.
3. $45. The pricing method consists of charging $5 for each letter required to spell the item.
4. There are only three people. One of the mothers is a daughter also because there is a grandmother a mother and a daughter! They each get $7 exactly.
5. Absolutely nothing as 80 minutes equals an hour and twenty minutes.
Fun or Not: