Feb 11, 2009

How Fast Can You Read?





Another test for your eyes and your brain...........

I've got another fun quiz for all of you.
Watch the picture below....
Can you read it all the way to the bottom? And how fast can you read it?






I give you an example for the first line:

Our Friend(ship) Stor(E)

(One)ce (up)on a (time), (I)was lonely; loo(king) (for) somebody; who (wood)b like me in every (way)...............



You can write it in comment box if you know the full answer.
Have fun!!



Fun or Not:



5 comments:

baby name meaning said...

hahahaha , funny post

emo love said...

hehehehe

Bingo said...

WOW it's a little bit difficult but it's fun!

NWeights said...

Our Friendship Story

Once upon a time, I was lonely, looking for somebody who would be like me in everyway. So that we two had something in common to do and say. Then I found you first one day and said "You will be my forever friend". You made me so happy, you brightened up my life. We get along so well and had lots of fun in our own stride....

And no I just cannot imagine what I would have done without you. For you're so wonderful, funny and sweet. You are my dream-come-true. So, dear Friend, say you will always be there, to share in my good and bad times and to tell me "You care".


dude.. it took me years to read, lol
and yet..

Smiley said...

Thanks to NWeights because I can't solve the complete riddles and went crazy for it....

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...