For those women who didn't like my previous post about how engineers explain them, it's payback time! Because today is Christmas, let's talk about Santa.
You know, for some reasons I think that Santa Clause is a woman. Think about it. Christmas is a big, organized, warm, fuzzy, nurturing social deal, and I have a tough time believing a guy could possibly pull it all off!
Another reasons why Santa can't possibly be a man:
- Men can't pack a bag.
- Men would rather be dead than caught wearing red velvet.
- Men would feel their masculinity is threatened...having to be seen with all those elves.
- Men don't answer their mail.
- Men would refuse to allow their physique to be described even in jest as anything remotely resembling a "bowlful of jelly."
- Men aren't interested in stockings unless somebody's wearing them.
- Having to do the Ho Ho Ho thing would seriously inhibit their ability to pick up women.
- They'd soon be lost in snow, because their ego prevent them to ask direction
- Finally, being responsible for Christmas would require a commitment.
Fun or Not: